Thursday, February 2, 2017

Word Count Wednesday

What I'm Working On

I am starting to work on my first chapter rough draft for next week. Also, I am constantly journaling and writing lots of to-do lists because that's the only way I can operate when life gets chaotic.

How Do I Like the Process?

I am enjoying it but I'm also slightly terrified of it. The idea of other people reading my work is a bit nerve wracking to me but I am also looking forward to hearing what my peers think of my work. I usually only share my writing occasionally with my mother and best friend because it is so personal to me. This will allow me to step out of my comfort zone and I think it will be an important step for me as a developing writer.

What Am I Reading?

Brace New World by Aldous Huxley (I'm about half way through, just in case any of you were wondering)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting out of your comfort zone. It's good to get your work out there!

    ReplyDelete