Friday, February 17, 2017

Word Count Friday? (Sorry I missed you Wednesday)

What am I working on?

Well ladies and gents, I was driving home from work this week and in a sudden moment of inspiration I decided I am going to entirely change my chapter around. In fact, I was so inspired that I decided I am going to rewrite the entire thing and make it almost completely different. This should be interesting. I am really hoping that I am able to take the images in my head and turn them into something readable on the page. Wish me luck!

How do I feel about the process?

This is one of those projects that is either going to come out totally awesome and be just like I saw it in my head or not at all. Fingers crossed that it's the former rather than the latter.

What am I currently reading?

My grandfather gave me an 800 page biography on Alexander Hamilton. He really wants to hear my opinion on it but it is very very dense and hard to get through. I'M TRYING!

Planning to head off to the bookstore today to find something that I can read when my brain isn't melting trying to understand that biography. Any book suggestions? I'm open to pretty much anything.

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the biography, if you don't have time to read the book, just listen to the hip hop musical HAMILTON!

    ReplyDelete