Monday, April 10, 2017

Word Count Monday

What am I working on?

The letter to my 100 year old self!!

How do I like the process?

I love this concept! I do the majority of my personal journal entries in letter form so this is right up my alley. It's making me think very deeply about my future and while that is sometimes scary, it is also exciting to think about everything that is ahead of me. I think I'm actually going to save the letter when I'm done with it and hopefully I make it to 100 to read it. It will be interesting to see if my guesses about what my life may become will match up with my reality.

What am I reading?

Caraval by Stephanie something (I don't remember her last name!)

I like it a lot so far. My childhood best friends mom recommended it to me because Stephanie was her friends college roommate!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you like the experiment. I have actually written a blog spot that is scheduled to be published in 2071. (That's assuming that Google will still be working then.) It's really a message to my family, but I say hello to myself in case I live that long.

    ReplyDelete